Students who are not appropriately dressed will not be allowed to attend class. Please double-check your attire before you leave the house.
* All students must wear a sleeved collared shirt or T-Shirt. Any plain or printed fabric is acceptable as long as the shirt is modest. Shirts should be loose enough to get air underneath easily and no mid-drift should be visible at any time.
* No low rise apparel. * No shorts of any kind allowed for the girls. No sweatpants or athletic/workout clothing allowed.
* Capris, dress pants, khakis or jeans that are not skin tight may be worn.
* Boys only may wear knee-length shorts.
* No baggy or droopy pants or jeans allowed.
* Pants and jeans should be on or near the waist and underwear should not be visible when student places his/her hand on top of their head.
* No “ripped or ragged” style clothing. All clothes should be in good repair and fit properly, not baggy or tight.
* No suggestive or offensive designs or language allowed on any clothing or other articles brought on campus.
* No hats or caps will be worn inside the buildings. If a student comes to class dressed outside of this code, a parent will be required to either bring proper clothing for the student before they can attend class
* No “Gothic” or extreme type clothing or makeup (i.e.: no black nail polish, dog collars, excessive jewelry, decoration with skulls, vampires, etc.)
* Boys may not wear makeup or earrings of any kind anywhere on their person.
* Girls may wear single sets of earrings,
* No facial or body piercings. No visible tattoos.